My lovely followers

tisdag 6 januari 2015

Sketchy Challenges - Cordine's sketch and Birthday

Hi everybody!
We started a new challenge over at
this Saturday which means I'm very late with my own post...

I actually got the flu and have been feeling under the weather...
But today I'm feeling a bit better so here is my card I made 
using Cordine's sketch.
Our sponsor is Lacy Sunshine!

I have coloured "Poppy Ethereal Enchantress"
with Copics,
E11,21,00,000 R20
BV20,23
BV00,01,02
R81,83




Here's Cordine's lovely sketch!


Pop over to The Sketchy Challenges and see
the fabulous cards my talented teamies have made to inspire you
and don't forget to join the fun!

Thank for stopping by!

1 kommentar:

Susy sa...

Så himla snyggt!
Älskar din färgläggning!

KRAM SUSY

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...