My lovely followers

lördag 15 november 2014

KennyK and new digis!

Great news at KennyK!
Two new awesome digis are released today!
Just in time for our new challenge at

As always we have an
Anything Goes Challenge
with a twist
Black &White

Here is my card using Texting Friends!
They are so right in time, don't you think!

I have used papers from Gummiapan
and the Copic no. that I used are
E11,21,00,000 R20
C0,1,3,5,9




I just love these girls, so useful for girly and friends card!

Our sponsor is no less than
KennyK downloads


Come and join the fun at
and don't miss the other new digi 
and see the magic my teamies have made with them!

I'm entering my card here:

8 kommentarer:

Aunty Sue sa...

fabulous card and colouring yes i love the image and can see so many uses for it. Have a great weekend

Josje sa...

what a lovely card

Josje sa...

what a lovely card

Unknown sa...

Oh!! I LOVE this new image.. and I LOVE your coloring!!! Love It all Black and White!! GORGEOUS!!!!

- Susan
{Scrap A Thousand Words}
Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges (DT Call Until Nov. 22nd)

Anonym sa...

I think I've commented on this fabulous card before, but whoa! it is stunning! Fabulous colouring and great design. Thanks for joining us at That Craft Place. Erin xx

Anonym sa...

I think I've commented on this fabulous card before, but whoa! it is stunning! Fabulous colouring and great design. Thanks for joining us at That Craft Place. Erin xx

Corazón de lunares sa...

Your card is very pretty , you've colored fine. Luckily Challenge

Jackie sa...

Fabulous creation, such a beautiful card. Thank you for sharing with us at ArtbyMiran Challenge Blog. Jackie DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...