My lovely followers

fredag 1 augusti 2014

Lucky, lucky me!

Hello and welcome back for my second post today!

I can hardly believe it but....
I am now officially one of the members at
I was sooo happy when Nikki asked me to be part of their 
amazing and talented team,
so I had to do my *happy dance*, lol!

Here is my first DT card for 
My Besties cutie made by Sherri Baldy, that is also the sponsor for our next challenge.
And this is what you get to work with:
Q for Quote!
My plan was to make a CAS card but I just can't stay away from the flowers.
Well, it's almost a CAS, lol.


The sentiment I used is a Magnolia stamp.
DP's are Prima and the flowers from Petaloo.
Here's the Copics that I worked with:
Skin: E11,21,00,000 R20 E93
Hair: E81,84,87
Clothes: Y21,23,24 YR61,65,68
YG91,93,95,97,99
Shoes: E25,29,37
Dog: E30,31,33,34,35
Chair: W1,3,5,7


This cute dog reminds me of my first dog I had as a kid.
He was a Cocker Spaniel and he was a sweet, faithful friend who gave me a lot of joy!



Now it's your turn to make a creation with a quote or a sentiment.
If you need some inspiration you better take a look at my 
new teamies amazing work!
So pop over to 
See you there!

I will soon be back!

Inga kommentarer:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...