My lovely followers

söndag 25 maj 2014

GD for My Besties Norway

Happy Sunday to you all!
This Sunday is Mother's Day and election day here in Sweden:
And to top this day I was asked to be the guest designer for
It's always a boost for the self-confidence when you get that question!
Thank you guys!

Here is my card using IMG 906 and she is coloured with Copic,
E11,21,00,000 R20
E50,51,53,Y21
YG41, G02,21  YR61,65,68
RV11,13 E25

I actually made the flower myself using Cherry Lynn's Tea Rose.
The feathers and the small tags are from Magnolia and
the frame die in the background is also from Cherry Lynn.
The theme of My Besties challenge is Pearls,
so of course I added some pearls, both big and small.






I hope you like my card and that it inspired you to join the challenge

Thank you again for letting me guest your challenge blog! 
So honored! <3 p="">

See you!

Inga kommentarer:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...