My lovely followers

söndag 15 december 2013

SweetStamps Monthly Technique - Easel card

Hope you are all enjoying your weekend!
Are you doing your countdown for Christmas? :)
I am actually quite calm and not that stressed about Christmas this year and that feels great!
Today we have a new Technique challenge at SweetStamps that will run for a whole month.
This time we want to see alot of Easel cards!
I made one with these adorable Cardinal pairs that I coloured with Copics.
The papers I used are from Basic Grey and Inkido.
The small pine cones are actually real.
On the roof of the church and house I added some "snow" to make it feel wintry.





So grab your papers, scissor and glue and lets get crafty.
You will get a lot of inspiration from my teamies if you visit the blog.
And there you will also find more information about the montly challenge.
below you can find all of the product that I used that you can buy from SweetStamps online shop.


So nice of you to visit me today!

7 kommentarer:

Roxie sa...

A very nice card, nice coloring of the image and I like the snowflake accent.

Shelly Schmidt sa...

Love your beautiful coloring- and the cute village scene you added on the easel. The die cut star is fab!

Hello sa...

Beautiful Card and I love the colours and all your wonderful detail Annette.
Huge Hugz, from your newest follower and new teamie, Lorraine xx

Christine L sa...

Loving this gorgeous easel card Annette, fabulous image and such wonderful details!

Hugs
Christine x

Donna K sa...

Amazing textures and warm features on this card, Annette! Love that bird image as well…you've created a winter wonderland here!

NickScrapShack sa...

I love this easel card! Especially the bottom bit with the material and the cute church! Great details too! simply stunning!

Nick

Sandy Fredrick sa...

Love your design with the little village scene. Beautiful coloring and love all the variety of elements you added.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...