My lovely followers

fredag 12 juli 2013

ArtsyfArtsy a new line of images from SweetStamps!

SweetStamps are releasing a new line of rubbers stamps
featuring collage elements.
Between July 10th and 15th, SweetStamps
 are having a preview of the stamps on facebook.
You can find it HERE
July 16th there will be a RELEASE PARTY of the ArtsyfArtsy stamps!
Don't miss it!
Here's my card with this gorgeous 
PARIS POSTCARD
I stamped on Kraft using the colour Brownie and I also
used it on the edges.
Added the SweetCuts dies Mini Flower and Pretty Petals.


Now it's time for you to join or fiesta!

4 kommentarer:

marion sa...

The charm fits so well to the rest of the card, lovely work, hugs, Marion

Josje sa...

What a lovely card you made

Christine L sa...

Hi Annette...

Oooh this is fabulous... I love that Paris image... and your details are perfect.

Have a good weekend Annette..
Hugs
Christine x

Shelly Schmidt sa...

Gorgeous!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...