My lovely followers

torsdag 3 maj 2012

Hanna & Friends #143 Mothers Day

Already Thursday again and that means it's time for a new challenge at Hanna & Friends!
Mothers day is coming up so why not make a card to a woman who is worth some attention.
I recently bought myself some new digi stamps, from Saturated Canary and I just love them. I know I love a lot of stamps, lol, but these are just so adorable with their big eyes and innocent look.
I have coloured the image with distress ink. The die cuts are from nellie Snellen as the rose leaves. The papers are newly found :) and the brand is Paper Cellar.




Wish you a good week and happy crafting!
Welcome back!

8 kommentarer:

ScrappyAndrea sa...

WOW! Really beautiful!
I love these black & white letters!
Hugs, Andrea

Doreen sa...

amazing card Annette. Love the image and the sentiment is stunning
Hugs
Doreen xx

cheryl sa...

oh Hun,this is stunning,love that image and beautiful colour tones,too hugs Cherylxxxx

Gaynor Greaves sa...

What a fab card, love the colours and the details and of course the image, really pretty, Gaynor xx

Maritha sa...

ÅHHHHHHH kortet är ju bara såååååå ljuvligt vännen!! Underbara pastell färger och ett galet sött motiv....TOPPENKORT! =)

Kramen

Unknown sa...

Hej min vän!
Så många fina mästerverk du har gjort, man blir lika glad varje gång man kikar in här. Du är en mästare på färger och färgläggning.

KRAM Ingela

Tamara Morton sa...

Hi Annette, what a gorgeous card I love the colours and design stunning!!
Hugs
Tamara

Chris_P sa...

Superfint kort Anette!!

kram Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...