My lovely followers

tisdag 27 december 2011

Anything Goes Challenge #57

The year of 2011 is coming to its end but we have a new fresh one to look forward to.
And the last challenge for this year at Anything Goes. I'm fortunate to be part of this wounderful team for the last six month and I can't wait to see what the next year will bring.

This time we want to see something with the colour BLUE and one other colour.
I made my card with few details this time. I wanted it to be pretty "clean".




Here's what I've used on my card:

Penny Black image

Magnolia paper

Marianne Design Village/church and icicles

QK star

Blue ribbon

Stickles "Star Dust"

Puffy snow


You can find most products at Lynne's shop Craft Den.


So enjoy the rest of the year and don't forget to join us at Anything Goes.


Lots of HUGS!

Annette

3 kommentarer:

Maritha sa...

Hej vännen och god fortsättning! =)

Heeelt underbart gulligt kort och blått är bara så himla fint på julkort tycker jag!! =)

Kramen till dej

Susy sa...

Underbart fint!

Kram och god fortsättning!
SUSY

Inkypinkycraft sa...

A really pretty card, love the subtle glitter trace x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...