My lovely followers

måndag 24 oktober 2011

Another book card

It was a while since I made my first book card and I have been quite eager to do another one. But there is always something else that comes between :P
I actually made this one the last weekend but haven't got the time to post it. *sigh*
Well, here it is!
I decided to go for Edwin from the latest Christmas collection.
I colored him up with distressink on aquarelle paper and made a fir wreath around him. That seemed suitable as he walks through the woods.
The papers I chose are from Inkido and from the lovely Maja Design. I also decorated with flowers and some bells. The sentiments says Merry Christmas.



I went for the same papers on the inside, Maja Design and used both sides of the paper.
I punched out the edges (on the pages) with a Magnolia Doo Hickey die, and then used another Swedish sentiment from Panduro.
My plan is to put some yummy pieces of chocolate inside the "box". Sound delicious, doesn't it!

Before I go I want to say welcome to my new followers.
And you really make my day with your sweet comments, and that goes for both new and old commentators ;o)
I just love your little marks on my blog!!!
Enjoy the rest of your week and you are SO welcome back!

I would like to join these challenges with my card:


xoxo Annette

13 kommentarer:

Wendi sa...

Wow what an absolutely gorgeous creation your colouring is to perfection
Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la this week
Wendi

Lotta sa...

Vilket fint bok kort! Du har färg-lagt så fint! Och vilka fina detaljer! Det ser ju verkligen ut som (fina!) lingon i din krans. :)
Kram Sandra

cheryl sa...

oh wow hun this is just fantastic oh this is really stunning hun hugs cherylxxxx

Susy sa...

Så himla fint, Edwin så fint färglagd och hela bokkortet ljuvligt vackert!

Maritha sa...

WOOOOW gumman....helt underbart!!! Galet fin bok! =)

Massa kramar till dej

Linda sa...

Lekker!! Et herlig motiv, flott utført og nydelig pyntet :)

Takk for et kreativt bidrag til Scrappekammeret, hilsen Linda :)

Pinklady 68 sa...

ET lekkert bok kort!! Kjempefint fargelagt Edwin og så stilig pynt! Oser julestemning...flott layout!

Ha en fin uke! Klem Laila.

Tamara Morton sa...

Hi Sweetie, Just to let you know that I have some blog candy up for grabs on my blog Click Here to enter
Hugs
Tamara
PS gorgeous project

mhlcards sa...

Så fint projekt!

Kram Mari

Sharon sa...

Your book card looks amazing Annette! The colouring is beautiful and I love the border you've created with the punches.

Thanks for joining us for the Magnolia Down Under "Get Punchy" Challenge!

Sharon x

Bron sa...

Ummm WOW this is stunning. I have never made a book card but now I am intrigued. The colours and your attention to detail just make this stand out. Thanks for joining and sharing with us at MDUC this week hugs from Bron xo

Ingrid sa...

Lekker!! Herlige klare farger og utrolig nydelig gjennomført!
Tusen takk for at du deltar hos Scrappekammeret!
Klem
Ingrid

Inkypinkycraft sa...

Tis is totally gorgeous, what a fab book card, never made one!!! Great hugs trace x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...