My lovely followers

tisdag 20 september 2011

Anything Goes at Anything Goes

I'm so happy, because right now I am in a good flow where I do some Christmas cards. Considering that I have a BIG order of Christmas cards :P A lot of work but so much fun!
And luckily we have a great challenge at the Anything Goes this time... Anything Goes!
I just had to make something that was related to Christmas so I made a giftbag.
I used Tilda with Violin from Magnolia Merry Little Christmas that you can find at Craft Den, among other great products. You have to pay Lynne's shop a visit!
The frame (behind Tilda) are a Spellbinder dies as the border on the top of the bag. I have used a lot of Stickles on almost every detail. Do I have to tell you a just love to stickle ;o)






So what are you waiting for.Hop on over to the Anything Goes Challenge and join us.And while you're in there, take a look at the amazing work from my teamies!


I would like to enter this "card" in the following challenges:





Take care!

Hugs Annette

16 kommentarer:

Posh Cat Crafts sa...

Love you gift bag Annette, those papers, embellies, flowers and image are all scrummy!!
Hugs
Tamara

Sharon sa...

This is so beautiful Annette, just love your altered paper bag. hugs Sharon

Gaynor sa...

What a gorgeous gift bag, I love this, the details are fab, Gaynor :)

Kathleen sa...

Love this gift bag. Tilda looks so cute and I love how you used the spellbinders die behind her. Really gorgeous!
Hugs Kat xxx

Maritha sa...

OJ OJ OJ....det här är ju bara såååå himla fint vännen!! Vilken "gift bag"!! Så fint som bara den ju! Vingarna och rosen....sååååååå gulligt!! =)
Ett toppenjobb av en toppentjej! ;)

Kramis

inge sa...

What a beautiful gift bag, just love the angel wings.
Thanks for joining us at Simly Magnolia.

Inge

Cheryl sa...

this is simply stunning hun really amazing detail love those wings,hugs cherylxx

Susy sa...

Så supersnyggt, Annette!

KRAM KRAM SUSY

CraftinGranny sa...

What a beautiful gift bag which in itself is a marvelous gift. From one stickle addict to another it's gorgeous. "Hugs" Carol

Kathryn sa...

Gorgeous gift bag, I just love all those white on white and light shades of brown you have used. Just heavenly! K x

Anne Kristine sa...

Ååå så lekkert dette var!
Nydelig arbeid og flott pyntet ♥
Love it ♥
Takk for at du deltar hos WOC denne gangen.
KLem Anne

Digi Darla sa...

Oh my goodness, this is so pretty. You are so talented! Gotta show us more of your stuff, stop by http://digidarla.com and participate in a challenge over there some time! Love to see more of what you can do.

Tessa en Anke sa...

Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at simply magnolia.
hugs Tessa & Anke

Marlena Peduzzi sa...

Beautiful, beautiful project! Thanks so much for joining our challenge at 7 Kids College Fund!

♥Gry sa...

Sååå lekker!

klem

Steph sa...

Such a gorgeous project!! Your colouring is beautiful and I love the colours you've used on it x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...